Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Alvin!

Happy 21st Birthday Alvin! Well, in case you didn't know, χρόνια πολλά is the Greek equivalent for Happy Birthday. It is pronounced 'Chronia polla'. It means 'many years', which implies 'may you have a long life'. I don't usually feature people on my blog, so this is a rare occasion huh. :)

Though I've only known you for barely two months, its been plenty of fun, hasn't it? :) Next time must join me and get the others to go out for 'emo' walks at night, which will be even more fun once winter sets in! What could be better than a cold and emo walk down by the creek? Or better still, lake? ;) I'm not joking, I'm serious... And I'm perfectly sane, or I would prefer to believe that I am. Haha.

Once more, Happy 21st Birthday :)

1 comments:

JameS said...

OMG JOEL'S FIRST UN-EMO POSTING!!!
ALVIN U LUCKY DOG!!!!!