Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Policies

As I was enlightened by a particularly brilliant commenter (whom out of his exceeding humility decided to remain anonymous), that since I am unable to change the Government's thinking, it would only be appropriate for me to adjust my thinking in line with theirs. I found the idea rather disagreeable initially, but after much thought, guess what? I concur. I do admit that I am rather pig-headed at times, and more often than not, new ideas which contradict my existing beliefs are discarded immediately. I can only thank my wonderfully unique education for that! My, my, why am I not seeing a stampede of foreign students into our institutions of education? Nah, those foreigners are just too daft to see the beauty and perfection of our system. Their loss, not ours *shrugs*

In light of that, I unveil a new "Information Policy" which will bring this blog in alignment with the Law, notably:

Printing Presses and Publications Act
Internal Security Act

As preservation of peace, harmony and above all, security remains of paramount importance in ensuring the stability of society, all flow of information published must henceforth be subject to approval by the Administrator of this blog. Ideas which are deemed unsuitable for the frail but budding Rakyat Mentality are not to be permitted under any circumstances. To reduce the risk of security breaches* and subversive elements*, anonymous commenting will be discontinued. In exchange for revealing your identity, we guarantee your safety and privacy. Sure, trust us on that.

Any violation of these new policies will be promptly dealt with by the hand of justice*.

*The Administrator reserves the sole and final rights to define what constitutes the following terms : Security breach, subversive elements, justice.

0 comments: